 Town / 6442
Re: I'm back with 4 new MOC vehicles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 17:34:18 GMT

In lugnet.town, Pierre Normandin wrote:
Hi all!

My vehicles main folder:

Please let me know what you think!  As always, all comments are welcome! :-)

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

those trucks are among the very best in the whole net. I really love the details
you put into all your models. Seeing the thumbs they all could be H0-scale
vehicles as well and I think that is more than I ever expected to see in LEGO a
few years ago. You raised the bar for quality MOCs a lot!

Leg Godt!

Ben
(who likes the new vehicles even the more since they have a European style)