 Town / 6428
Re: I'm back with 4 new MOC vehicles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 16:47:34 GMT

In lugnet.town, Pierre Normandin wrote:

Thanks Tim!

You're right about the red colour. :-(  I'm using a new camera which is better
than the one I was using before but I still need to learn how to fix some
details such as lighting and colours...

It's funny how photographing LEGO is so touch and go. Flash might be good for
red, but bad for blue or black.
I imagine a halogen or fluorescent light would get rid of the orangey hue.
I assume it's yellow light with the red subject that makes it look orange.
Play well.

Tim Strutt