 Town / 6419
6418  |  6420
Subject:
I'm back with 4 new MOC vehicles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 05:12:30 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all!

I've added 4 new town vehicles to my Brickshelf folder:

1- A boom truck:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=50393

2- A concrete pump truck:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=50394

3- An european flat nose truck:
Notice that the black version has working headlights!  Thanks to the old 4.5
volts lights! :-)  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=460188

4- The lift that goes with the trailer of the previous truck:

And it's not really new but I've made a red version of my tractor truck and did some modifications on it.   http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=50387

My vehicles main folder:

Please let me know what you think!  As always, all comments are welcome! :-)

Pierre