 Town / 6426
Re: I'm back with 4 new MOC vehicles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 16:01:46 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tim Strutt wrote:
In lugnet.town, Pierre Normandin wrote:
Hi all!

I've added 4 new town vehicles to my Brickshelf folder:

1- A boom truck:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=50393

2- A concrete pump truck:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=50394

3- An european flat nose truck:
Notice that the black version has working headlights!  Thanks to the old 4.5
volts lights! :-)  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=460188

4- The lift that goes with the trailer of the previous truck:

And it's not really new but I've made a red version of my tractor truck and did some modifications on it.   http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=50387

My vehicles main folder:

Please let me know what you think!  As always, all comments are welcome! :-)

Pierre

Very nice MOC's. I like the European look, and especially the working
headlights.
The concrete truck looks very authentic. And the way the forklift hooks on the
back of the truck trailer too.
Your red trucks look a little orange though. Might look more reddish with a
little adjustment to the lighting or the colour of the photos?
So, any more instructions coming? :-)
Play well.

Tim Strutt

Thanks Tim!

You're right about the red colour. :-(  I'm using a new camera which is better
than the one I was using before but I still need to learn how to fix some
details such as lighting and colours...

About the instructions...  I'm working on it... ;-)

See ya!

Pierre