 Town / 6443
MOC: Station Hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:56:54 GMT

Having just got an old digital camera, I can now start to add photos of
more of my creations.  This is a recent one - I based it on the palaces
of St. Petersburg, but it is both a railway station and hotel on the
upper floors.

http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~acd114/lego/images/grandstation.jpg

I hope you like it - let me know what you think.

Alastair

--
LEGO creations: http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~acd114/lego/lego.html