 Town / 6075
Re: UMC Hospital open for business
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:53:24 GMT

Cool! I really enjoy seeing buildings that include the surrounding areas, like
parking lots, docks, etc. It's a lot of work, and space, to include all those
details. Plus, your hospital has the real look of a modern hospital, with all
the interconnected buildings. Great job!
Roy

In lugnet.town, Keith Goldman writes:
Submitted for your approval, University Medical Center.  A teaching hospital
located 2 blocks from the Brickyard baseball stadium.  Any
commentary/criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
-Keith