 Town / 6067
Re: UMC Hospital open for business
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 23:03:17 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kevin McMillin writes:

Just a couple questions:

Do the apparent sliding doors at the entrance actually slide to let visitors in?

In this picture (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=380098 )
there appears to be an elevator of some sort. Is it operational or simply
decorative?

Kevin, thanks for the kind words and feedback.  To answer your questions,
the sliding doors in the front and the emergency room entrance do indeed
slide.  However, the elevator towers are a big falsehood.  The towers are
empty shells.  I intended to make them fully functional, but I ran out of
motivation, and vigilance to keep the cats at bay.  Thanks again for taking
the time to comment on UMC, I appreciate it.

Cheers,
-Keith