 Town / 6064
Re: UMC Hospital open for business
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 02:18:24 GMT

In lugnet.town, Keith Goldman writes:
Submitted for your approval, University Medical Center.  A teaching hospital
located 2 blocks from the Brickyard baseball stadium.  Any
commentary/criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
-Keith

A beutifully detailed diorama which I aspire to. Your commitment to
excellence is evident in the details of your parking lot. In order to create
flush parking space lines, crosswalks, and a depressed gutter along the main
street  it was  necessary to cover the entire project with black plates or
plates and bricks? The asymmetrical design of the building is key and the
UMC sign in the planter is a nice touch. Can you do any less?

I see the "SPECTACLE" is alive and well in THE IRON REICH. As evidenced by
the infamous "SERIAL KILLER"with his jeweled red hook stalking a young nurse
while the mechanical "SCRUBBA DUBBA"cleans windows overhead.

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=380120

However, organized crime appears to be a growing problem in your Pantheon
with the "theft of hands"

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=380132

I also noticed the renegade movie director John Carpenter undoubtedly
scouting locations for a new project while a paramedic hoses blood off a
stretcher. The "Carp" must be up for that.

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=380166

The "Ultimate Warrior",portrayed by Yul Brenner in the film of the same
title, strips to the waist and waits for the maintenance crew. Perhaps a
sign of the coming apocalyse for your city state?

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=380121

Aaahh modern surgical techniques.
You really shouldn't tease the victum, uh I mean patient, with the promise
of anesthesia, which you know will not be provided. The State appreciates
his sacrifice!

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=38022

An "Impressive" hospital to the eyes of the "Uninitiated". Although, the
"Cyber Mage" can peddle his wares elseware if he expects us to beleive that
happy-crappy. The absence of interior documentation, save one small
operating room, in such a large facility can mean only two things.

1) The Iron Reich is using the hospital to conceal WMD's (weapons of mass
destruction). Floor upon floor of nerve gas canisters, biological agents,
and a minifig parts collection which you euphemistically refer to as the
"Body Farm".

2)You simply lack the "moral Courage" to do interiors.

Your MOC implies the "Action" I say Good Work!