 Town / 6066
Re: UMC Hospital open for business
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 20:29:50 GMT

In lugnet.town, Keith Goldman writes:
Submitted for your approval, University Medical Center.  A teaching hospital
located 2 blocks from the Brickyard baseball stadium.  Any
commentary/criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
-Keith

Wow!

Incredible building here.  I love the scenery and overall scenic details.
It appears very realistic.  I love the lights in the parking lot and the
outside in general.

And as if the outside wasn't good enough, the interior is completely
furnished, too!

Just a couple questions:

Do the apparent sliding doors at the entrance actually slide to let visitors in?

In this picture (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=380098 )
there appears to be an elevator of some sort. Is it operational or simply
decorative?

Superb,
-Kevin