 Town / 6062
    UMC Hospital open for business —Keith Goldman
   Submitted for your approval, University Medical Center. A teaching hospital located 2 blocks from the Brickyard baseball stadium. Any commentary/criticism would be greatly appreciated. (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.town) !

        Re: UMC Hospital open for business —Stéphane Simard
     (...) I'm speechless. Simply awesome. My favorite scene is the surgery ;-) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: UMC Hospital open for business —Ryan Rubino
     (...) A beutifully detailed diorama which I aspire to. Your commitment to excellence is evident in the details of your parking lot. In order to create flush parking space lines, crosswalks, and a depressed gutter along the main street it was (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: UMC Hospital open for business —Kevin McMillin
     (...) Wow! Incredible building here. I love the scenery and overall scenic details. It appears very realistic. I love the lights in the parking lot and the outside in general. And as if the outside wasn't good enough, the interior is completely (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)

         Re: UMC Hospital open for business —Keith Goldman
     (...) Kevin, thanks for the kind words and feedback. To answer your questions, the sliding doors in the front and the emergency room entrance do indeed slide. However, the elevator towers are a big falsehood. The towers are empty shells. I intended (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: UMC Hospital open for business —Roy Gal
   Cool! I really enjoy seeing buildings that include the surrounding areas, like parking lots, docks, etc. It's a lot of work, and space, to include all those details. Plus, your hospital has the real look of a modern hospital, with all the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: UMC Hospital open for business —Keith Goldman
   (...) Roy, thanks for the feedback. When I was building UMC your hospital was one that I looked at for inspiration and just to see what had already been done. I thought your interiors were excellent, and the exterior seemed to have a European (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)