 Town / 5710
Re: Theater, Bookstore, and Park
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 21:23:41 GMT

In lugnet.town, Cary Clark writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Mitch Hiveley writes:
I'd like to share a few of my recent efforts with folks:

http://www.lugnet.com/~173

Beautiful work. My favorite feature is the minifig torso holding the book on
the bookstore. It looks like there may be a missing '/' on the end of some
of the FTX links, though. Try clicking on the bookstore or the theatre from
your main page.

Cary

That is beautiful work. I love those buildings, even the vacant ones.
Lots of wonderful details, including the nice curbs and drains.
Very good work. Keep it up.
Play well.

Tim Strutt