 Town / 5705
Re: Theater, Bookstore, and Park
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 04:58:32 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Mitch Hiveley writes:
I'd like to share a few of my recent efforts with folks:

http://www.lugnet.com/~173

I welcome any and all feedback with regard to construction, photography,
graphic file manipulation, and ftx.

I hope that you enjoy - Thank you for your time.

Dude!!! That is AWESOME!!!  The theatre is sooooo cool!  There so much
chrome!  How'd you make the spotlights and sign?  Some disassembled pics
would be much appreciated.
The vacant blue/grey store and the fountain look cool too.

Nathan Wells