 Town / 4974
Re: Several new vehicle MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 20:59:59 GMT

"Jeff Szklennik" <jeffszklennik@usaexpress.net> writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, William R. Ward writes:

I've built a number of models recently that haven't shown up on the web until
now...snip...

WOW!-those are some great vehicles!  I especially like:

"black 6-wide truck with refrigerated trailer" because of the use of
pieces-the cab just really 'works' & it looks very sharp

Thanks.  That's my favorite too.  The 4x4 tile with one row of studs
makes a great engine bonnet.  Originally I had a regular 4x4 black
plate there, but then I had a moment of inspiration and switched it
for the big tile from my Jango's Slave I set.

I am going to try building a cab-forward truck one of these days, too.

"deluxe Class C Motorhome" because of excellent use of tight spaces
(& I 'cause I like class C motorhomes with the little bed over
driving area)

Thanks.  My next motorhome will be a Class A with a slideout.  Or
maybe a 5th wheel.

& "revised version of my earlier hopper truck" because it looks
tough like a construction machine should.

The original was based on the LEGO train hopper car, but that's not
how trucks are built... so I redid it more recently after looking at
more real trucks on the highway.

--Bill.

                      Verbing weirds language.  --Calvin