 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 410
409  |  411
Subject:
Several new vehicle MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 01:57:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've built a number of models recently that haven't shown up on the web until
now.  This is the first batch.  Most of these are vehicles I created for the
BayLUG town vehicle contest in June.

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/black-truck/
A black 6-wide truck with refrigerated trailer.

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/city-bus/
A "low floor" 6-wide city bus.

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/class-c-motorhome/
A deluxe Class C Motorhome.  This model tied for first place in the
aforementioend contest.  Lots of details.

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/dump-truck-trailer/
Dump truck with trailer.  The trailer's hopper slides into the truck's for
dumping, just like the real ones do.  Lots of studs-down construction.

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/garbage-truck/
Garbage truck with tipping container and compactor.  Studs-down construction on
the rear portion.

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/misc-cars/
Various cars for our BayLTC train layout.

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/street-sweeper/
Street sweeper, using the brushes from the Shell car wash set.  Has been a huge
hit with the kids at the meetings, since the brushes move when you push it
along.

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/truck-zodiac/
Yellow inflatable boat with outboard motor and console, with trailer and truck
to tow it.

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/van-sailboat/
Van with trailerable sailboat.

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/yellow-hopper-truck-v2/
Revised version of my earlier hopper truck, with the trailer redesigned and an
extra axle added to the tractor.

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/air/bonanza/
This was actually at BricksWest but never on the web until now.  A model of the
V-tailed Beechcraft Bonanza airplane.

PLMKWYT.

--Bill.

XFUT: lugnet.town