 Town / 4957
Re: Several new vehicle MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 13:06:39 GMT

Bill, nice work! Many many details.

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/black-truck/
A black 6-wide truck with refrigerated trailer.

I like this truck a lot, 6 wide....something I havent tried. Works great. I
like the angled lights on the bottom of the trailer.

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/dump-truck-trailer/
Dump truck with trailer.  The trailer's hopper slides into the truck's for
dumping, just like the real ones do.  Lots of studs-down construction.

I am intrigued by this one. I have never seen a truck like that (or have I,
and just don't know it?) What is the deal? Could you describe the
functionality of this type of truck?

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/garbage-truck/
Garbage truck with tipping container and compactor.  Studs-down construction on
the rear portion.

You got the tipping function & compactor in. Very nice. Studs down...another
thing to add to my list. :)

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/yellow-hopper-truck-v2/
Revised version of my earlier hopper truck, with the trailer redesigned and an
extra axle added to the tractor.

One word: Beefy.

Very nice stuff Bill!

Thanks for posting the pictures.