 Town / 4959
Re: Several new vehicle MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:11:03 GMT

*silence, with gaping jaw*

Wow, a lotta stuff here.  I'll save you the long version, which
unfortunately includes a lot of gibbering -- here's the short version:

Your semis -- The mirrors are really very clever.  As are the little steps
under the cab doors.  Oh, and the swing-down engine cover.  Oh, and the
trailer hitches -- simple and sweet.

Beechcraft Bonanza -- That tail is the real star of this model.  It's flush
against the body, and I love how it's locked into that angle so it won't
droop with time.

Van and Sailboat -- Sailboat.  I want one.  *gibber*  (Whoops, sorry about
that.)  The keel and rudder are well-done.

Garbage truck -- I *really* like this one.  The compactor is brilliant.

City bus -- At first I couldn't figure out how you hinged your doors!  Then
it came to me...  hee hee hee hee hee!  Score!

Black Truck -- Makes me want to be a man out on the road, crunching gears
and hauling freight.  Love the reefer.

Summary -- I love the fact that your models have this clean no-nonsense feel
to them; using ordinary pieces to make part arrangements that should be
obvious, obvious.  In short, this mecha- and space-head has explcitly put
+.town* into his skip-filter (regrettable that it wasn't there before),
thanks to seeing your MOCs.  I don't think I normally fawn this much over
MOCs, but this is the second .town post this week that's blown me away.  I
hope to see more!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat