 Town / 4849
Re: Anywhere NYC.....just about
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:23:01 GMT

In lugnet.town, Sean Kenney writes:
Jonathan:

Hi, I just caugth this thread today...

Once again, (and as always) very nice stuff!  (The Pub reminds me of
Fiddlesticks, on Greenwich Ave near St Vincents.)  I really like the depth
and character you give your facades.

I've actucally been considering doing (what you've so aptly named) an
"anywhere new york" but it seems you've gotten a head start :)  I actually
have some pics of some street vendors laying around somewhere too... I
should see if i can find them.

Nice work.

Sean

Thanks Sean.
I really didn't model the pub after any particular one, but I knew it would
resemble quite a few. Erik Olson & I had been hitting a few Irish Pubs
recently. That had given me the inspiration.

I'd like to see your take on a vending cart. I havent attempted one yet, but
my main concern before trying would be scale.

Thanks for looking & taking the time to post.

Best,
Jonathan