 Town / 4847
Re: Anywhere NYC.....just about
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 16:30:04 GMT

Jonathan:

Hi, I just caugth this thread today...

Once again, (and as always) very nice stuff!  (The Pub reminds me of
Fiddlesticks, on Greenwich Ave near St Vincents.)  I really like the depth
and character you give your facades.

I've actucally been considering doing (what you've so aptly named) an
"anywhere new york" but it seems you've gotten a head start :)  I actually
have some pics of some street vendors laying around somewhere too... I
should see if i can find them.

Nice work.

Sean

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Hello,

I wanted some 'Jonathan time' on Fathers Day, so I spent an hour or so
building a couple of new facades for my planned town layout.
This is the link to the Brickshelf folder. The new buildings are the red ones.

I like how the tiles look on the facade on the building to the right. The
building to the left was inspired by the many Irish pubs in the city.

If you get a moment please take a look.

Any constructive feedback is appreciated.

Many thanks,
Jonathan