 Town / 4848
4847  |  4849
Subject:
Mall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 03:50:01 GMT

Latest pics at bottom of folder:
The roof and windows of Pop-Mart have been installed. I've found a stash of
red duplo so I might change the second floor colour if I have enough. The
rooftop garden is (suspicously) over the washrooms and has entrances to the
dept. 2nd floor and the roof. The clock tower is essentially done as is the
front and rear main doors. It's a 'faux-heritage' design popular during the
70's, making an obviously modern building look so much older. Now to figure
out the food court roof =)

cheers, Joseph