 Town / 4786
Re: Anywhere NYC.....just about
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:44:50 GMT

I like how the tiles look on the facade on the building to the right. The
building to the left was inspired by the many Irish pubs in the city.

Lots and lots of texture you've built up! I give you my pros and cons report:

Thanks!

Huh?
tan post in nyctwo.jpg? Is that a steam pipe or an advertisement? Maybe an
obelisk would look more signy.

Yeah, its supposed to be a sign....

Would like to see:

A little junk on the walls: Air conditioners, fire escapes... (ok it's 5th ave)
I can do the AC, I havent come up with a good fire escape , nor seen a good
one yet. (IMHO)

A street level flag or two
Lamp posts to come

Some greebles for the cornice of black 1x2x3 inverse extreme slopes; maybe a
modified 1x1 plate

New cornice has been made...sand green.

More awnings (how about a round-top one)

Blue one will be requisitioned for next building...

More window sills

Indeed, I need to spend more time in this area.

Close enough:
I'd say "there are no droids on 5th avenue!" but, we did encounter one on
Broadway.

Oh yeah! It almost knocked me down....I could have taken him though. I know
I could have. He was only about 7'6"

Local Color Ideas:
Street vendor cart (now there's an untapped vehicle)
Whereza pigeons?
A pack of police cruisers (4) or tow trucks (3-4)

Fantastic street going there Jonathan!

Thanks!
Street vendor cart....hmmm.

Thanks again!