 Town / 475
Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:31:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Can anyone tell me which other sets come with that weird bubble? I don't
think it is the divers bubble dome but I could be wrong.

Perhaps you're thinking of 6496 Whirling Time Warper? -- that's the one with
the bubble (not 6497, but colse).  Yes, it is the Divers bubble.

--Todd