 Town / 4043
Re: Two new buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:16:56 GMT

Upon closer examination, I see the texture-- nice.  Texture is the one thing
that I just can't get enough of when it comes to building facades-- I just go
nuts over the LL buildings.  I happen to really like the log bricks for this
kind of application (used them here myself:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=72978)

I have viewed (& printed out) your galleries many times. They are quite the
inspiration. I have tried to adopt your "mini land detail in mini fig scale"
idea's.

If you look at this pic, you can see how I used the log bricks in a similar
manner as you did on the top floor btwn the windows.

Thanks for sharing your ideas!

-John

thanks again,

Jonathan