 Town / 4015
Re: Two new buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:00:05 GMT

I like the brown stripes going around the tan one.  The black and blue canopy
looks nifty too.  The use of the different slope angles is very cool.  On the
other one, I like how every so often you have a 1x2(?) plate sticking out,
giving just a hint of detail.

Any ideas would be helpful as well.

Um, maybe change the green in the cornice to another color?  That seems just a
tad too bright, but other than that, I can't think of anything.

Thanks. Yeah on the gray building the are quite a few 1x2 plates as well as
center stud tiles. I think the little details add a lot.

I really think that green cornice blows. I am not happy with it at all. I am
leaning towards sand green with a lot more detail, when I get my Yoda.
Probably use a lot of plates.

Thanks for looking & posting.

Jonathan