 Town / 4044
Re: Monthly MOC: Milk delivery van
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:35:00 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
My latest MOC is a small delivery van from the 1920'ies. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/MilkVan.html
and let me know what you think.

I love it!

I am not sure I see the connection to adventurers (1) so I copied town too.

As some may recall I did a Tine Dairy milk wagon for one of the vehicles in
my ISCC entry. I can see I need to do a Tine Dairy '20s lorry too, and with
your kind permission I am going to crib, as the front grille is masterful.

Your site is growing into one of the best '20s/'30s vehicle inspiration
sites out there. Well done. Thanks for posting!

1 - perhaps this milk guy is secretly a secret agent (2) like in the last
Sean Connery Bond movie? (3)

2 - is it possible to be an unsecret secret agent? I dunno.

3 - which featured a VERY funky 3 wheeled milk lorry, anyone every build one
of those???