 Town / 3924
Re: New LEGO Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 23:34:59 GMT

Thanks. I wonder what "the quest" is.

NICK

In lugnet.town, Bert Giesen writes:
look at

http://home.hetnet.nl/~zwaartvis25/index.html

here you find scans of the new 2002 sets

Bert

"Nick Cameron" <nk@md.prestige.net> wrote in message
     I havn't been here awhile, anything changed?

     Anyway, I just got one of the new 2002 lego racers sets, and... • well...
it is what the original racers SHOULD have been. They are MUCH better than
the old 4 piece ones. They have new pull-back motors, which are better
(smaller) than the ones in the dragsters. The new ones are 5 plates high, • 2
wide, 4 long, and have a plate coming out of the front 3 studs long. The
wheels are the same as normal car wheeles, but have 4 little notches • around
the place where the axle goes. Thats something new on the wheels, so you
can't attach old castle wheels to it ): . The guys are like the short guys
in the other racers sets, but have minifigure heads. These sets are pretty
good, and I actually think I got my 8 bucks worth, for 2 cars and a ramp.

NICK