 Town / 3890
3889  |  3891
Subject:
New LEGO Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 02:35:50 GMT

     I havn't been here awhile, anything changed?

     Anyway, I just got one of the new 2002 lego racers sets, and... well...
it is what the original racers SHOULD have been. They are MUCH better than
the old 4 piece ones. They have new pull-back motors, which are better
(smaller) than the ones in the dragsters. The new ones are 5 plates high, 2
wide, 4 long, and have a plate coming out of the front 3 studs long. The
wheels are the same as normal car wheeles, but have 4 little notches around
the place where the axle goes. Thats something new on the wheels, so you
can't attach old castle wheels to it ): . The guys are like the short guys
in the other racers sets, but have minifigure heads. These sets are pretty
good, and I actually think I got my 8 bucks worth, for 2 cars and a ramp.

NICK