 Town / 3884
Re: Bricksburg Hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 16:34:54 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jason Spears writes:

snipped

Thanks.  I think with all the new colors, people are looking for building with
a more realistic tone to them.  I imagine that a building like this in real
life might look awfully strange with it's current color scheme.

-Jason

The colors of buildings seem to vary based on where you live.  Here in
Tucson there are some wacky colored buildings due to the diversity of
cultures (i.e. Spanish & Mexican) in this area.  For instance, there was a 7
story hotel that was painted salmon pink for a while (it's now back to tan
under new ownership).  Then there's a large group of office buildings
downtown that has each building a different color - red, purple, gold, etc.
Some buildings are what I would call a "puke" yellow so your building would
fit in just fine here in the Southwest!

- Bob

Remember the U.S.S. Arizona!