 Town / 3883
Re: Apparatus Pics from Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:54:15 GMT

Mr. Lopes, I remember you mentioning that you were working on the bucket for
a NYC ladder truck.  You might like to look at the following three links for
how Aaron did this.

Talk to everyone later.

Chris

ah, yes. I saw these as well.
I am having trouble seeing how the bucket attaches to the ladder & figuring
out the hinge method.
I have a method, but I'm not so sure I am pleased with it.

thanks for the heads up.

Jonathan