 Town / 3879
3878  |  3880
Subject:
Apparatus Pics from Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 01:40:22 GMT

While recently browsing through Brickshelf, I came across the following gallery:

There are a lot of great designs.  It appears that the apparatus are
Australian based on the simplistic design of some of the aerials and the use
of red lights.  To Aaron Coghill:  Great designs.  I enjoyed them very much.

Mr. Lopes, I remember you mentioning that you were working on the bucket for
a NYC ladder truck.  You might like to look at the following three links for
how Aaron did this.

Talk to everyone later.

Chris