 Town / 3886
Re: Apparatus Pics from Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 11:27:42 GMT

In lugnet.town, Christopher J. Dean writes:
While recently browsing through Brickshelf, I came across the following gallery:

There are a lot of great designs.  It appears that the apparatus are
Australian based on the simplistic design of some of the aerials and the use
of red lights.  To Aaron Coghill:  Great designs.  I enjoyed them very much.

Mr. Lopes, I remember you mentioning that you were working on the bucket for
a NYC ladder truck.  You might like to look at the following three links for
how Aaron did this.

Talk to everyone later.

Chris
Thanks Chris for the kind words.Yes most of the aerials were based on
Australian units. When one lives in a country ideas around you are easier to
replicate. Are you also in Aust?

Mr Lopes if you would like i can take a few pics of the tower connection for
you.

Aaron
PS check out the remainder of the actions @ www.geocities.com\kdes_fire