 Town / 3878
3877  |  3879
Subject:
Fire website updated (small update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 01:12:04 GMT

  Hi all,

Well I got a digital camera as an early Christmas present, and I have
started to take new pictures of all my fire stations and trucks for The St.
Lego Fire Department.
Although there are no new models, I did update the Project E-7 section.
Project E-7 chronicles the restoration of an antique fire truck that was
found in a junkyard, and refurbished.

The address is  www.geocities.com/legotom1/stlegofd.html

Thanks for looking

Tom D