 Town / 3874
Re: Bricksburg Hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 02:56:16 GMT

Jason Spears wrote in message ...
Well I am proud to announce the unveiling of my newest building, the • Bricksburg
Hotel.  Standing 63 bricks high, 96 wide, and 32 deep, it is one of my • largest
buildings to date.

I like it Jason, especially the tunnel entrance, the blue pillars up the
sides which stick out, and the angled flags.

It seems a bit low on windows for a hotel, though. Normally they maximize
the # of rooms and every room has to have a window.

Kevin
NEW Tank Engine custom train set: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com