 Town / 3866
Re: Bricksburg Hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 20:20:06 GMT

In lugnet.town, William R. Ward writes:
"jonathan lopes" <cityboy4k@aol.com> writes:
Here is the url for my Hotel:
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/lego/downtown/bricksburghotel-cc.html

I like
everything but the colors used. (I have this thing against blue, yellow &
green buildings....but thats me).

The yellow works for me, but not with blue.  Brown might have worked
better for the trim color.

Hmm, Brown.  I didn't even consider brown as an option.  I wonder what brown
and yellow look like together.  Well, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have had
enough brown to do this building.

I really like the road going through it. The flags really add to it. It
looks BIG, like it would command attention in a layout or in real life.

It's definitely an impressive edifice.  I love the HVAC units on the
roof, too.

I like those units too.  It is a design that I have used a couple times now.
Guess I should ldraw it, incase anyone else wanted to use it.

--Bill.

Thanks,
-Jason

P.S. Everyone - Yes, I am now aware that Will Hess is already using the town
name "Bricksburg".  I will rename my hotel as soon as I think of something
different.  If you have any nifty ideas, please feel free to share them with
me.

Jason Spears
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jrspears