 Town / 3700
Re: New MOC's: Building & NYPD/FDNY vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:27:51 GMT

In lugnet.town, Sean Kenney writes:
Johnathan:

Very nice stuff.  A funny story: I saw your pictures on Brickshelf before I
read this post, and I said "Hey, 14th street... I work on 13th street.  I
wonder if that building is near my office?"  I'd forgotten about it until
lunchtime when I was grabbing some Blimpie's on 14th street.  I arbitrarily
looked up, and lo-and-behold I was staring right at the tan-and-green
building you'd modelled.

Very nicely done!

Sean

----
Sean M. Kenney
brickapple.com - NYC in Lego

That is funny. Thanks for the compliments. I am going to attempt the rounded
building on 14th & sixth in the near future. (it has an Urban Outfitters on
the ground floor).

thanks for looking & posting.

Jonathan

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Hello,

I have put some pictures of some new MOC's I made on brickshelf. One is a
tan & green building, inspired by a building I see everyday on 14th street
in NYC. Also, there are some pictures of an NYPD ESU vehicle & Bomb Squad
vehicle as well as an FDNY ambulance. These are my little tribute to NYC's
Finest & Bravest.

If you have a moment, please take a look & LMKWYT.

thanks,

Jonathan