 Town / 3694
Re: New MOC's: Building & NYPD/FDNY vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:20:29 GMT

Hi Jonathan,
Excellent building!  I like the window trim (I might 'steal' you
design :).  What makes up the round parts in the cornice?

-chris

Hi Chris,
Thanks for the comments! Feel free to steal the window (or any) of my
designs. The round parts on the cornice are headlight bricks (set back a
stud on the bottom--2 studs on top) with a 1x1 green round brick attached
sideways.

thanks again!

Jonathan