 Town / 3690
Re: New MOC's: Building & NYPD/FDNY vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 02:37:44 GMT

Awright! That brownstone looks great with the splashy color and two-tone
brick texture! Sharp vehicles! I like that demarcation between cab and body
effect.

-Erik

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Hello,

I have put some pictures of some new MOC's I made on brickshelf. One is a
tan & green building, inspired by a building I see everyday on 14th street
in NYC. Also, there are some pictures of an NYPD ESU vehicle & Bomb Squad
vehicle as well as an FDNY ambulance. These are my little tribute to NYC's
Finest & Bravest.

If you have a moment, please take a look & LMKWYT.

thanks,

Jonathan