 Town / 3691
Re: New MOC's: Building & NYPD/FDNY vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:45:37 GMT

In lugnet.town, Erik Olson writes:
Awright! That brownstone looks great with the splashy color and two-tone
brick texture! Sharp vehicles! I like that demarcation between cab and body
effect.

Thanks for looking and posting!

best,

Jonathan