 Town / 3477
Re: Great town buildings available as part of Shell Promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:15:55 GMT

Sorry I meant set 6375 (Gas Station) from 1980. It would be fun to modernize
that one with a food store, car wash and tire shop while keeping the style,
oh yes...

In lugnet.town, Erik Olson writes:
The combination of all these Shell sets could probably be distilled into one
service station to rival 575, the classic Shell station. Maybe that's too
much praise but darn it, these sets make me feel good about Lego tonight.

-Erik