 Town / 1841
Re: Great town buildings available as part of Shell Promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:14:53 GMT

In lugnet.town, Matthew Ferguson writes:
Anyone have scans of these?  The only sets I have seen in California
(Riverside area) is the 6 vehicles.

You live in Riverside area?  And have not seen 'em?  Try the Shell on La
Sierra and Magnolia off the 91 fwy, there is another big Shell near the
91/215 Colton area, or maybe Arlington area.  They have TONS up here in
Rancho Cucamonga/Upland area.  I grew up in Riverside, so glad to see there
is a LUGNET-AFOL in me ol' home town.  Keep in touch through email if you
want to exchange scout info on area deals.
Bye fer now,
Aaron :o)