 Town / 1843
Re: Great town buildings available as part of Shell Promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 14:48:15 GMT

In lugnet.town, Chuck Rex writes:
In lugnet.town, Matthew Ferguson writes:
Anyone have scans of these?  The only sets I have seen in California
(Riverside area) is the 6 vehicles.

You can buy them here: http://www.insidethevault.com/default.htm

This site is great if you like being ripped off.  Here is a little price
comparison I did:

Set       Shell     Vault     Mark-up
#1254     11.99     45.00     275%
#1255     11.95     45.00     277%
#1256     19.95     55.00     176%

I'm going to see if some Shell stations in Jersey have these sets, or any of
the bigger sets.  Has anyone in the NYC metro area seen any of the sets?  If
I do find some of the sets, I am willing to pick up a few for others.  All I
ask for is the selling price, tax, and shipping costs.  Unlike some people
in the lugnet community, I not out to make a ridiculous profit.