 Town / 3234
Re: Town Style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 17:29:23 GMT

David Lairson wrote in message ...
My question for the groop is, is there a prefered style to use? I'm sure
it's just a matter of personal opinion, but I would like so people to share
their views on it...

Yes, there's a preferred style - whatever YOU prefer :-)

Myself, I like to build realistically, but I still enjoy looking at other
people's lego-set-style buildings and layouts. Lego-set-style does use fewer
bricks and less space, if you happen to be limited that way.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/