 Town / 2862
  Urban Landscape

Hello, I finally bought a digital camera & took some pictures of my town that I have been working on for quite awhile. It has a long way to go, but I am quite happy with the way it is coming along. Please take a moment to check it out & LMKWYT. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.town) !

  Re: Urban Landscape

(...) Wow! This is all very nice. I recognised Moe's in the hotel.jpg image, before I even noticed that you called it "Moe's". :D eric (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Urban Landscape

(...) Very nice job, Jonathan. There's so much eye-candy in each picture that it's hard to even point out any highlights. But I guess what I like best is the unique feel of each building. The texture of your buildings is very creative and I'm (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Urban Landscape

(...) Thanks. (...) I live in the Bronx & work in Manhattan so most of the buildings are inspired by what I see in my neighborhood(s) & in my travels around NYC. (...) vehicles, & the black one is an elevated subway. I just put the car bridge on top (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Urban Landscape

(...) I hate to be a nit-pick BUT Moe's tavern should have a stairway entrance to the roof. (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Urban Landscape

(...) Great, I LOVE the moe's. I'd like to see another picture of the blue/drak grey dumptruck. Josh (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Urban Landscape

(...) Very nice, I love the rounded building on the corner and the theatre. It all comes together very well. It's a very impressive display! Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Urban Landscape

(...) I do believe you're correct. Capturing the facade was more of my intention than replicating the whole structure though. I guess in the urban setting that I'm attempting to achieve, that the stairs would be in a yet to be created alleyway (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Urban Landscape

(...) Thanks very much. That truck is one of my favorites. I'll take some better pix of it this weekend & post them on Monday. thanks for looking & commenting, jonathan (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Urban Landscape

(...) Thanks. The rounded building was the first I built for this layout. A building I see everyday near where I work inspired it. I built it last spring. I came up with the marquee for the theater way before I ever completed the building. It was (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Urban Landscape

This looks really great! I'd love to see more detail pictures of the building. They have a lot of architectural merrit! Keep up the great work! Jonathan Lopes <cityboy4k@aol.com> wrote in message news:GBDw6w.H7q@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Urban Landscape

(...) That's a very nice compliment thanks! Thats exactly what I was aiming for. I'll take some close ups this weekend & post them early next week. Thanks for looking & commenting. Jonathan (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Urban Landscape

"Jonathan Lopes" <cityboy4k@aol.com> wrote in message news:GBDw6w.H7q@lugnet.com... (...) These are excellent. I live in NYC myself and you got the look down very well. I would like to see better quality pics. (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Urban Landscape

(...) Thanks. yeah, these were of the first pix I have ever taken, so I'm still learning. Maybe I need to cut down on the coffee. I will work on getting better pictures. thanks for taking the time to look & comment. Jonathan (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)