 Town / 224
Re: How do you get the bricks to build a town?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:28:46 GMT

<SNIP>
Also, I avoid the brick only buckets and sets.  Get the ones with lots of • other
pieces.  They usually have a decent amount of 1x* bricks.

Gary Istok

Thanks for the advice, I was thinking on buying a freestyle box with a Timmy
in (I could use someone to get killed so my police department gets some work
and Timmy is perfect) but now I won´t, unless someone might give it to me on
my birthday soon.

Nowadays though it´s hard to come byt bricks, especially with Town jr where
the walls are made of POOPs, like a 2-studs-wide and 6-studs-high brick. My
brother has a police station that´s filled with white bricks (it´s from -83
or so).

400 1*1 red bricks? You can build a minifig scale temple with that! 1*1
bricks are perfect for small pillars!

--Tobias