 Town / 225
Re: Will Town Die in 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:35:46 GMT

Yeah, like Castle. This year there is no castle (it´s still 1999) but next
year it´ll be. Castle just took a break a year and was replaced with Ninja.

--Tobias

Town has been around since 1955, the first of the LEGO Systems.  And until • 1966
(when Trains came on the scene) it was the only LEGO System.  I don't think • that
there is any worry about Town disappearing.  Just some years are leaner • than
others.

A Townie since 1960.

Gary Istok

"In the beginning ........ there was Town....."