 Town / 205
204  |  206
Subject:
How do you get the bricks to build a town?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:02:23 GMT

I have tons of elgo, but when  tried to build a house today I quickly
realised that I have tons of space windshields, minifigs, plates, 2*n
bricks, but no 1*n bricks, which I suppose is those you use to build a
house.

How do you get all the 1-stud wide bricks? Or do you use 2-stud wide bricks
as well?

Any help welcome!
--Tobias