 Town / 208
Re: How do you get the bricks to build a town?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:16:36 GMT

I´d like some set numbers for the buckets, please. I don´t think I can buy
bricks in bulk here in Sweden where I live, too bad.

--Tobias

Well, you find a retailer, like myself, to sell you bulk LEGO in
the colors you want, or if you aren't to picky about color, and
they are available in your area, check out the 1200 piece buckets.
Large, blue in color, and full of tons of building-ready bricks.
Also, 'FreeStyle' (in a silver anniversary bucket) has many town
accessories such as: windows, doors, etc.

...and if you want to trade...  =) Well, that's a whole other story.
    -Earle

ByTheBrick                       http://www.earleshouse.com/LEGO/