 Town / 2211
Re: What every lego town is missing....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 02:31:06 GMT

In lugnet.town, Robbie Anderson writes:
I think that every lego town should have an Air Base, in particular one that
has a lot of NASA people that work there. I would also advise anyone with an
idea like mine, or someone who's building an airport, the most realistic
thing that should be put on it is a gate.

Robbie ,my airport that was at our train show had/has 10
gates.http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=ssanburn   these are
are train show pictures.Here is one of the airport showing the gates