 Town / 2193
Re: What every lego town is missing....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:07:18 GMT

In lugnet.town, Eric Kingsley writes:

Eric,  I'm supprised with you!  Arn't you from New England!  Substitute
Starbuck's with Dunkin Donuts and doublt the frequency if you want a more
local
flavor!

Heh.  True.  But then I couldn't have made the crack about Generica, and I'm in
a cynical mood right now.

Anyway, I don't know of too many DD's in downtown Boston, but I can think of
several Starbuck's (and I don't go into Starbuck's myself, so it's not like I
keep a map in my head).

eric