 Town / 2204
Re: What every lego town is missing....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 19:03:58 GMT

In lugnet.town, Michael Perri writes:
I thought of building a Best Buy for lego town especially since I work there
but I always had a problem with scale because if I used teh correct scale
the building woould be say 150 studs wide and 100 studs deep.  Extremely
huge for any lego structure.  I'm about half way finished with my version of
it in blockcad.  Circuit City grrr.....     Just Kidding but it would be a
fun model to see too!

Maybe Eric Harshbarger's next sculpture can be the Best Buy price tag guy
from the commercials.  :)

junior