 Town / 190
Re: Arctic is Town (was: Re: My Analysis of the 2000 Sets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:26:40 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

<snipped well mapped out discussion of set numbering theory>

[...]
Seriously though, was Futbol created because the soccer sets from last year
were a sucess? I think so!

I hope so!!

OK, I have looked at the new catalog in some detail but I can't see
where everybody is getting the label "Futbol" for these sets.  I am
obviously overlooking something...but I don't see it :)
--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu